We advise overlocking or zig zag stitch on your raw edges before washing and sewing to prevent excess fraying.
- 100% BCI cotton. (The Better Cotton Initiative is a global not-for-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability programme in the world.)
- 120cm wide.
- This fabric is prewashed.
- Made in India.
- There may be some white slubs throughout the cloth, these are not flaws.
- We recommend not using this for something that will sit in direct sunlight.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- There will be colour variations between rolls. There may also be colour graduation over the piece.