Laine Magazine Issue 7
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Issue seven, Kouta, includes:
· 140 pages
· 12 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby, Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont and Stephen West.
· an interview with Veera Välimäki
· a long-format story about The Fibre Co.
· my story by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
· a Q&A with Annie Rowden
· a travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Patterns & Yarns
Yarn: BFL Masham DK by The Woolly Mammoth, colourway Peony.
Yarns: Shadow DK by Viola, colourway Down to the Wire. Mohair Lace by Viola, colourway Rose Gold Dust.
DAVVI, fingerless mitts
Yarn: Hampshire 4ply by The Little Grey Sheep, colourways Naturally (MC), Dragonglass (CC1), Diesel (CC2), Perfect Storm (CC3).
Yarn: Tukuwool Fingering by Tukuwool, colourways Runo (MC), Mantu (CC1) and Aava (CC2).
Yarn: Devonia DK by John Arbon textiles, colourways Sandbar (MC), Burnished Bronze (CC1), Dark Skies (CC2) and Pollen Gold (CC3).
Yarn: Luft by Woolfolk, colourway L6 Black.
Yarn: Tandem by West Wool, colourway Pebble.
Yarn: Domestic Fingering by Magpie Fibers, colourways Selkie and Cinder.
Yarn: Owl by Quince & Co., colourway Elf.
Yarns: Hera DK by Tréliz, colouway Silver. Silk Mohair by Katia Concept, colourway 215.
BRIOCHE BUDDIES, wrap
Nancy Marchant & Stephen West
1) Nancy's version: Ulysse by De Rerum Natura, colourways Poivre et Sel and Fauve.
2) Stephen's version: High Twist BFL by Qing Fibre, colourway Okinami (MC). Melted Baby Suri by Qing Fibre, colourways Smoke (CC1), Sage (CC2), Slate (CC3) and Sponge (CC4).
Yarn: Fingering Silky Merino by Sundara Yarn, colourway Make a Wish.