Laine 14 includes:
- 148 pages
- 10 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated (both charts and written instructions provided)
- an interview with knitwear designer Aleks Byrd whose debut book is published in May 2022 by Laine Publishing
- an article about Sisters United
- an article about vegan knitting
- a column about the challenge of running into a creative rut by our regular columnist Päivi Kankaro
- a column about how to find comfort in learning a new craft by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Isabella Clark, Evgeniya Dupliy, Lindsey Fowler, Katrine Hannibal, Ema Marinescu, Claudia Quintanilla, Maria Walters and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
Printed in Estonia.
Print only. No digital download code available.
Pattern preview pages on Ravelry go live on 29 April, 2022.
Publication day May 6, 2022.