Organic Dry Oilskin in Cumin by Merchant & Mills
$66.00 per metre
100% organic cotton
Made in the UK
Sold in 10cm increments
(ex. .3 = 30cm, 1.3 = 130cm, etc)
Minimum cut: 20cm
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Best quality organic dry oilskin made in the UK. A mid petrol blue, with a rip stop look, the squares are 3mm x 3mm.
This oilskin has a dry finish (no wax) and is soft and malleable. Unlike normal oilskin there would be no oil transfer so you don’t need to line your garment or bag.
This type of oilskin is water resistant, so this means that the water doesn’t completely run off it, but it won’t come through to the other side either.
Ideal for bags, accessories and all the Merchant & Mills coat patterns, Foreman, Ottoline, Landgate and TN31 Parka.
- 100% organic cotton
- 150cm wide
- Made in the UK
- Wash in cool water by hand. If you wash this cloth, you will need to re proof it using the Merchant & Mills reproofing spray
- Do not iron, just finger press
- FCF free and biodegradable
- Coated with emulsified blend of petroleum jellies and paraffin waxes, and is Vegan
- This cloth is GOTS certified